Coco Cooks has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.coco-cooks.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed.

7.14.2010

We're Moving on Up! Coco Cooks Has Moved.


Remember your first place? It was the most exciting move in the world. Maybe you started off with advantages  and a full perfect house, or maybe you stared out with nothing,and added as you went. Eventually you outgrew  the place , as your needs and desires changed. Well that's how I feel . It was with a little trepidation and fear, I decided to move. I heard  and saw the horror stories before. But I knew I had to do it and wanted more after four years of paying my dues in the blogging world. Through Twitter I found the incredible magician web developer,Vino Luci, who held my hand, and voila!She really understands a food bloggers needs and was worth every penny.A blogger has to consider their blog as business and not as a hobby, if they are in it for the long haul. In just a little under a week I feel like George Jefferson who moved on up to the East Side.Its huge difference as you will see. I hope you follow me and enjoy a new and improved Coco Cooks.

If I do say myself, It's hawt!

Update your feeds, subscribe,join our email list!
I will see you over at the new place where we will be having a Housewarming Party  next week, with a few fantastic giveaways.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: